Friday 22 March 2013


Today , Room 5 are re-evaluating our class goals, which we call “our hearts.” At the moment our hearts are: respect, being eager to learn, self control , 100% effort, being at school everyday and asking for help.

In my opinion, the most important heart is self control because sometimes  I get distracted and don’t complete my work.

Another heart which I think we need is maturity because some of us get silly

The heart that I am going to focus on for the rest of the term is self-control because sometimes I talk and get distracted instead of learning.

   


1 comment:

Mrs Manuyag said...

There is some GREAT thinking here Marcus! Well done for reflecting on your behaviour and creating new goals for the rest of this term. I look forward to seeing you show self-control in the class!

Post a Comment