Wednesday 20 March 2013

Old House


There was a cold dark house with gray rusty doors. No one had lived at that house for years. There was a broken window and bent trees. It seemed like it was haunted. I could see spiders crawling around my legs. The grass was as long as an elephant trunk. There was mist and smoke floating around like a boat on water.
I could smell polluted  air coming up my nose, leaving dust moving back and forth.
I smelt dead rats lying on the ground, The smell of possums spraying me. I could smell dripping water coming out of the pipes.

I could hear paint  dripping, drip, drop, drip, drop. There were moaning and howling like a wolf on a full moon.
There was the sound of trees snapping,  windows cracking and gates open and closing; leaving me shaking with fear.

      



 


                
           

No comments:

Post a Comment