Wednesday 28 October 2015

Fa'amanau & Marcus - Korowai Recount

One night I went camping with a couple of friends. I needed to make a number 1 so I went behind the bushes and saw a seed. I planted the seed and it grew into a ngaio tree. It grew so quickly it didn’t even need water or sunlight to make it grow. There was a magical fairy telling me to climb it, I was really confused so I turned and went back to the tent. As I was going to the tent the fairy whispered in my ear and told me the tree will surprise me. So I decided to climb the tree and when I got there all I saw was a korowai a cloak. The fairy told me to put it on, as I went to put it on I felt stronger and healthier. When I went to shake the fairy's hand I squashed her hand. The cloak gave me power of Rona and Marama. The cloak smelled old and it felt rusty. As I went to climb back down the tree the fairy told me I was the chosen one. I felt really happy and special. I used my power for good.

No comments:

Post a Comment