Wednesday 30 October 2013

The Tsunami by marcus

Running down the street with my brother scared tired. I found a stairway to a tall tower. I couldn't believe my eyes. The tsunami was higher than the tower. Quickly I look for a bigger tower. There were no high towers. The tsunami was getting closer. I was shaking with fear.
running down the stairs. my brother fell down the stairs he was hurt.

Get up I said in a hurry try to carry him. The ground started to shake people started to scream. As I carry my brother down the stairs a thump struck the building. When we reached out side. It was a  car that the tsunami spat out. It looked wrecked and washed up. making me shake even more.We ran down the street shouting for help, nothing. No one replied so  I gave up screaming. and that's how I died     

No comments:

Post a Comment